I was contacted by phone by a fund raiser for Mothers Against Drunk Drivers (MADD) several months ago. The caller asked me to purchase a magazine subscription and a donation would be made by the publisher to MADD.

The only magazine I subscribe to is Reader's Digest(RD), large print. However, I had renewed my subscription earlier this year, so I didn't want a second subscription. The call assured me my current subscription period would be extended, vice receiving a second subscription. However, I have received 2 copies of RDm large print for Oct and Nov.

I attempted to contact MADD to resolved this, but was not able to speak to anyone who was familiar with this particular fund raising event. Today I called RD customer service and had the issue resolved in less than 10 minutes.m My subscription has been extended to July, 2019.

I was also given a reference number (11474) to confirm this extension. Thank you so much for this speedy and satisfactory resolution to my problem.

Comments

Customer_Care1

Hello. We're so happy you resolved your issue with our customer service team. We do strive to give the best service to our reader's and we are thankful for your business.