Style and Design

I've been trying for two months to get Readers Digest to stop sending me their junky books. They ignore each communication I send to them but don't worry about sending the bills.

They are not interested in helping you only in selling you garbage you don't want. It's a shame that what was once a great organization is nothing but a third rate publication that makes The National Enquirer look like a prize winner.

I had to involve the consumer affairs department in my state and they are telling me this is a common scam on the part of RD and is targeted towards the elderly. Sadly my wife is not the only person they are trying to victimize.

I didn't like: Blatant dishonesty.

Comments

Customer_Care1

Hello. The phone number for the book division is 800-463-8820.

If your wife no longer wishes to be in our Select Editions book program, she can call this number and asked to be removed. We do NOT send books out to people randomly. We only send books out to people who respond to our offers either via mail or the Internet. We have been in business for almost 100 years.

We do not scam our customers. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. The Select Editions books are a collection of top sellers.

We apologize for any confusion regarding the book offer your wife responded to. Thank you Pissed Consumer for allowing us to respond to these comments.